Young, A little off beat, Straight & Energetic
• Chris W. Simon is registered with Voice123 since 2009-07-09.
Chris W. Simon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Chris W. Simon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Chris W. Simon started his/her voice over career in 2004.
• Currently Chris W. Simon is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Chris W. Simon does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Chris W. Simon was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Warm, yet not too deep. Definitely young and hip enough for a concert or sporting event read, yet mature enough to deliver a straight forward read. While I was born and raised in Texas, I don't have the stereotype "Texas Twang", but I can bring it out when needed. The one I pride myself on is I don't sound fake. If you're looking for a cookie cutter, Ron Radio announcer type, then I'm not you're guy. Now if you are looking for a voice that's different, fresh, and will stand out in a commercial stop set, LET'S TALK!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Bay City, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Peaches: A 3 yr. old Squirrel
Captain Pegleg: An old but not too crusty pirate.
Professor Deedledoph: High pitched nutty professor.
My Voice Experience
20 Year veteran of Texas Radio
A/C, Top 40 Country
In 2004, I started my side company, Byg Dawg Productions.
* KAMB Celebration Radio
* VIP Eventz
* "Words From Worship" Web program
* Rainbow 95 - Internet Radio
* KTKB Megamixx 101.9 FM (The Philippines)
* Preston Clarity - SecondLife
* Splashway Family Waterpark (Texas) (Pre-recorded PA Announcer)
* Matagorda County 4-h Mounted Drill Teams (Non profit / Texas)
* Matagorda County Mud Drags (Live PA Annoucer)
All Promo Audio and Character voices are owned by Byg Dawg Productions. All rights reserved.
School of Hard Knocks!
Texas Radio: Adult Contemporary to Top 40 Country. Not going to get into resume details, but I am currently the OM/PD for Top 40 Country station in Texas.
My Studio Equipment
DBX Mic pre-amp
ElctroVoice RE20 Microphone
Cool Edit Pro
20 years of Commercial Radio Production. Have done stints in all day parts. Currently doing mornings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Chris W. Simon by email or phone, please click here.