• Bart Shore is registered with Voice123 since Sep 24, 2009.
Bart Shore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Bart Shore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Bart Shore started his/her voice over career in 1974.
• Currently Bart Shore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Bart Shore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Bart Shore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Nice and easy, smooth delivery, but can sell your product. Over 35 years on air experience.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Voice Experience
On the air each morning with traffic updates on the 8's on Chicago's all news station WBBM- Mon-Friday 5AM-Noon Central time.
Also a daily podcast called the "Time Warp Song of The Day" also heard at: this is a different style than what you hear on WBBM.
Unknown - Click here to ask Bart Shore
My Studio Equipment
Home studio with Adobe Audition and a Samson mic..
Also access to other proffesional studios as needed.
Long time on air radio personality. 35 years on air. From rock stations, AC stations to All News...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Bart Shore by email or phone, please click here.