Soothing and confident, with a touch of humor.
• Barry Moore is registered with Voice123 since Feb 02, 2009.
Barry Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barry Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Barry Moore started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Barry Moore is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Barry Moore does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barry Moore was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be funny in one move, serious in another but probably best at being authoritative on narrations, yet can run the whole course of vocal ranges for commercials.
With over 30 years of experience in both music production and software development, I can successfully produce what you find in your area of need.
What do you need?
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Richardson, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As far as accents, I don't have one in person, but I can perform southern dialects with exquisite detail, having been born and raised in TEX-AS.
As a consumate vocalist in music, there's this strange ability to pick up on sounds and voices, and mimic them.
Impersonations? Clint Eastwood, but if I listen a few times to anyone, it's usually easy to pick up on their speech patterns, sometimes to hilarious effect.
My Voice Experience
I'm new to this, but only from a professional voice-over standpoint, yet spent a great deal of time training people in using software; in fact, for a long time.
Not easily intimidated, I've been known to challenge "management" when it isn't choosing the right course of action, but not in an overbearing way.
My job is to speak the words, not write copy.
I was auditioned and recruited by Trish Basanyi in August, 2008, for a SuchAVoice Master Class on January 15th, 2009 at SuchAVoice's studio in Burlington, Vermont.
Having completed the class, I have an available set of demos on this website that you can hear. If I sound like the fit for your project, well, then, give me a call.
After all, my job is to sell your product or your ideas.
My Studio Equipment
This shouldn't be a nightmare: it's just a matter of what you want.
Everything imagineable to making a high-quality studio production.
Please tell me the format, style, and intent, and I will deliver it.
If you want a precise definite microphone, I use an audio-technica.
So sue me. It works great for me, and didn't cost me a funeral.
As far as software? I use a variety of CakeWalk tools.
ProTools is fine as well. I have to traditional M Box and the appropriate software to utilize it.
I'm a professional and reliable, a certified paralegal, so I know about narrative.
Then there's being a consummate musician, so I know about passion, and, I've been training people, by voice or presentation, for 30 or so years, to use software written by others or myself.
You'll have a great opportunity to promote anything.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Barry Moore by email or phone, please click here.