Warm, Intelligent, Sincere, Informative, Character
Warm, sincere, helpful, informative, energetic, intelligent, and professional. I can play the guy next door, Dad, your banker, coach or the announcer. Dramatic narration for documentary, in-house safety videos, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
old man, midwest, southern, hillbilly,
My Voice Experience
I've been in the voice over business since 1977. I currently own a home studio where I do voice over work all around the country--on ESPN, the Outdoor Channel, ESPN Classic and others...I've done play-by-play; local, regional & national radio and TV commercials. Documentary voice over, Industrial voice over, on-camera characters, cartoon voices, and phone messages I was a voice over artist, writer, producer and engineer in a Tulsa recording studio for 31 years.
Graduated from Kansas State University in 1981 with a degree in Radio/TV-Mass Communications. I've worked for radio stations KANS in Larned, Kansas -- KSAC in Manhattan, Kansas -- KFDI in Wichita, Kansas -- KRMG in Tulsa, Oklahoma. I've engineered sessions with George Lindsay (Goober/Andy Griffith Show) John Forsythe (Charlie's Angels and Dynasty), Tom Poston (Bob Newhart Show), George Wendt (Norm from Cheers), Colleen Dewhurst (Murphy Brown's Mom) and David Carradine (Kung Fu).
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103, Røde NTG-3, Røde NT1-A, Shure SM5B mics
Avid M-Box Pro, iMac 27" MacBook Pro 15" and Avid M-Box Mini
XQP 535 EQ, 541 Compressor/limiter, 531 De-esser, 570 Mic pre.
4X6 recording booth
KRK Rockit 8 Monitors
Foley work, sound design, location recording and proficient with ProTools since 1990----
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Barry Evans by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barry Evans is a Standard subscriber.
• Barry Evans was last active on Voice123 214 days ago