baritone, smooth, polished, deep, but sophisticate
• Barry Bollinger is registered with Voice123 since Aug 11, 2008.
Barry Bollinger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barry Bollinger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Barry Bollinger started his/her voice over career in 2003.
• Currently Barry Bollinger is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Barry Bollinger does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barry Bollinger was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Baritone but soft, sophisticated; warm and deep, smooth and professional, can do hard sell and broadcasting-sound, if desired. Can do Hi-energy, and motivational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Baltimore or Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Christopher Walken-movie star...pretty good impersonation of him. Sean Connery-movie star...for depth of impersonation, I'd need time to practice the script. I do the Movie Trailer guy...I also can do a Very Good Southern USA accent, as I was raised in south. I do a decent British , Slavic/Russian, and Australian accents.
My Voice Experience
I'm a published Voice Actor/Narrator, having narrated a Movie and video game that has sold thousands and thousands of copies internationally. Additionally, have recorded for a major Internet Portal serving science & education. Recorded a NASA project, recorded for Corporate Awards industrials, DVD production/acting, numerous Radio commercials, and some TV commercial work, plus a project for Social Security Administration. Takes direction well, can act, can write scripts, if needed.
Honor Roll graduate of one of the U.S. Military federal academies. Teleprompter and On-Camera training, as well as numerous courses on Voice Acting. Has audio production experience, as well as Broadcasting.
My Studio Equipment
Adobe Audition 2.0 Recording Software to include special effects and music loops, Sterling Audio ST77 condenser microphone, MS/VISTA recording environment.
I have a strong knowledge of Information Technology, Military terms and experience ( Full Lieutenant, USN reserve), strong Broadcasting experience, acting ability, developed a video training program as the Project Manager to include writing many scripts.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Barry Bollinger by email or phone, please click here.