fun, conversational, warm professional, natural
You can hear the smile in her voice. Barbara's natural pitch is medium high; it can be varied from medium to high. Her age range is 25-45. With a fresh approach to copy, she can do fun, quirky, casual, and conversational as well as soothing, sexy, or serious business personas. In addition to Barbara's 10+ years of voice over experience, she is a trained singer and enjoys a wide range, good flexibility, and excellent breath control. She is a quick study with accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, English, Queen Elizabeth, Aussie, Australian, French, Russian, Slavic, German, Irish, Pirate, Southern, Country
My Voice Experience
Much of Barbara's voice work has been IVR and On Hold messages. Clients have included: Avon, Bally's, Panasonic, Comcast Cable, Broadview Networks, and Pharmakon. She performed the reading of the screwball adventure audiobook "Ivy Appleton: Prop Widow". Most recently, she can be heard as the voice of Captain Squiddy, a piratical iPad game app.
BFA Program East Carolina University, 20 years private voice training.
My Studio Equipment
Delta 144 breakout box and soundcard
PC based computer and laptop
Blue Tube pre-amp
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Barbara Benjamin-Creel by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Barbara Benjamin-Creel is a Standard subscriber.
Barbara Benjamin-Creel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Barbara Benjamin-Creel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Barbara Benjamin-Creel does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Barbara Benjamin-Creel was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.