deep, flexible, character specialist
• Avery Bargar is registered with Voice123 since Jul 10, 2008.
Avery Bargar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Avery Bargar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Avery Bargar started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Avery Bargar is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Avery Bargar does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Avery Bargar was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice is deep; others describe it as soothing yet masculine. I can easily change pitches and resonances. My voice is very flexible. I have sung with a choir for four years as a bass-baritone.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Newton, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German, Cockney, French, Pirate
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Avery Bargar
I pursued theatre in high school and am currently studying it at Pomona College in Claremont, CA. I have taken classes with the Upright Citizens Brigade Theatre, Michael Gellman, Wenndy Mackenzie, and Gary Austin. I have been an avid piano player for 10 years, with both classical and jazz experience as well as jazz singing and 4 years of choral singing.
My Studio Equipment
Laptop, garageband, protools.
10 years of piano, 7 years of singing, proficient rhythm guitarist, finger picking style. I have a strong background in improvisation, as well as in Corporeal Mime and Clown.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Avery Bargar by email or phone, please click here.