Distinctive, Guy Next Door, Sarcastic, Educated
Warm, distinctive, good for narrations and voice overs.
Smooth and professional.
I can also perform a cartoon "Marvin the Martian".
I can also perform an "old man".
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My accent or dialect is a normal, native Californian accent.
My "Old Man" impression gets the laughs and is a fun character voice.
My "Old Lady - Gladys" a life long smoker is a fun character voice.
I can even do a similar "Marvin the Martian" for shorter dialogue.
My Voice Experience
I have done voice over work for TV commercials.
I have also done live performances, talent introductions.
I have many years of Toastmasters experience giving speeches.
I have done all day seminars.
I have done trainings.
I have 2 Masters Degrees in Business (MBA) and Accounting and Finance.
I have done public speaking for years.
I have conducted many various speaking classes and work shops through the San Francisco National Speakers Association (NSA-NC) as well as through Toastmasters International.
I have done local community theater.
I have edited commercials for TV and done the voice over work - both casting & editing as well as being the talent.
My Studio Equipment
I have easy access to a professional studio.
I also have professional equipment here at my home office which is good for "quickie" jobs, and keeping your expenses down.
ALL work is quality and you have my 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - or, you don't pay!
BOTTOM LINE - If my voice does not "work" for your current project, I want you to remember me for your future project! :-)
I am open to registering with a Union to do your project.
I am a Professional Speaker with NSA and Toastmasters.
I have a lot of experience in the real estate industry.
I have a lot of experience in sales and training.
I have written TV and Movie scripts - so, I can assist with scripting as well.
I am very committed to staying on task and ALWAYS keeping schedules and time commitments that I make with my clients.
I seek to build long-term relationships through my commitment to my clients. I believe you will want to continue a relationship with me because of my commitment to you, helping you achieve your goals.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Eric Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Eric Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Eric Brown has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours