sexy, girl next door, character, young female, fun
For radio spots, promos, voice over, animation, video games etc...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Connecticut, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
british accent, little girl, super upbeat friendly, sexy, ditzy teenager, valley girl, annoyed teen, articulate know it all, serious determined woman, annoying bratty sister, sexy party girl,
My Voice Experience
-Voiced over 6,000 radio spots and promos
-Radio personality for top 40 station
-Production Director for ClearChannel CT
-Voice work for iHeartRadio
-TV commercials for fitness clubs
-Website VO for Italiam restaurant
-Voiced phone "on-hold" systems as well as voicemails
Bachelors degree in Communications from Southern Connecticut State University in '10
Graduated from Connecticut School of Broadcasting in '07
Educational Center for the Arts (after Highschool program.) Major: Music. Graduated in '05
Took singing lessons for most of my teen years.
Performed in an opera through the orginization T.O.N.E. at the Shubert theater in New Haven in early 2000's.
I have been working at the radio stations since 2007.
Been voicing spots, promos, and imaging since 2007.
Became an ON AIR personality in 2009.
Became Production & Creative Services Director in 2010.
My Studio Equipment
Computer with programs such as Adobe Audition, Sony Vegas, ProTools.
Professional Mixing board
Professional Microphones with processors
Also have access to shortcut.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ashley Cavaliere
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ashley Cavaliere by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashley Cavaliere is a Standard subscriber.
• Ashley Cavaliere was last active on Voice123 33 days ago