spectrum of feels envelope to
Formal for projects needing narrations like documentaries,news anchoring,announcer,IVR,commercials,presentations,event compere,professional assignments ,educational cds etc
Modulations as required for various tempo and expressing excitement or disappointment or neutral for sports commentary
Commercial/informal as needed for radio spots,jingles etc
Various moods like serious,spiritual,warm,romantic,fun,lively,interactive as for a radio jockey
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British english,cow boy,Country,Mr bean
My Voice Experience
1.Working as a Radio Jockey for Mumbai university community radio station.
2.Experienced in voice overs for educational cds.
3.Movie reviews/Interviews/talk show for radio.
4.Sports commentator for live commentary ,have done over 125+ international cricket matches including shorter version t20 to ODIS and longer version of test matches.Have covered major tournaments like IPL and World t20 cup for telecom companies and sports websites.
5.Have also done radio promos and voice over for description of upcoming architectural landmarks like hospitals etc.
5.Live Compere/Commentary for a MNC.
6.Recorded Interviewee of Indian professional distant to a foreign radio station for their telephonic interview.
Graduated as a BE in Computers.
Freelancing and self guided voice artist alongside being certified from Mumbai university's Voice artist course and keep frequenting various workshops related to the field.
My Studio Equipment
professional recording console and studio accoustics, access to software like cubase and nuendo,streaming software etc.
IT enabled services like web solution services having worked for a web services provider.
Apart from it have scripted content for radio shows be it theme based or otherwise,interactive etc alongside presenting it on air,content creation for websites ,print medium in written.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ashish Bhatia by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ashish Bhatia is a Standard subscriber.
• Ashish Bhatia was last active on Voice123 336 days ago