My natural speaking voice is a mid-range, smooth and expressive young voice good for reading audiobooks and poetry, doing professional presentations or recording tutorials. I can also have more edgy, energetic speaking voice great for commercials or promo work. I can do character voices and can perform various accents, I also have a very powerful authoritative theater voice if I need to be very loud. My voice has versatility that can be applied to many types of projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Spanish Accent, Extremely High voice cartoon character, Extra Raspy voice, Powerful Authoritative theater voice,
My Voice Experience
I am new to voice-over work, but my vocal performance experience includes opera, musical theater, jazz and I have also performed and recorded pop music (R&B, soul, Rock, Spanish pop, etc). I was a reader of Spanish and English poetry at various poetry events at my university, and I have done read-throughs of screen-and-playwriters scripts. I also read and performed books in Spanish and English for elementary school students for several years.
B.A. Music-Vocal Studies: Classically-trained singer with opera, musical theater, jazz and pop training, along with Acting training from college and summer workshops.
My Studio Equipment
Zoom H2 Recording Microphone, Mac Book Pro with Audacity and Garageband software
Unknown - Click here to ask Artur Brisita
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Artur Brisita by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Artur Brisita is a Standard subscriber.
Artur Brisita does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Artur Brisita was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Artur Brisita does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Artur Brisita was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.