direct, pleasant, rowdy, upbeat, irreverent,
Unknown - Click here to ask Aron Croxford
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Maine, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English (North American), Down East New England,Indian, Oriental,
My Voice Experience
A Child of radio Broadcasting. I started my journey in 1992 working as a board operator for my local Radio station WABK-FM I knew instantly that this would be my life. Working with and learning from local greats like Ryan Cote, Bob Dow, Don Bumpus, Brant Curtiss and many others. I got my first tastes of the Radio and Voice over industry I soon went on to work at many other radio stations in the state with lots of other great broadcasting professionals. I went on to work at Maine's Rock Station WTOS-FM first as over night jock and then as mid-day talent and morning show stand in. Around the start of the new millennium the mountain of pure rock along with my first love WABK-FM and others were devoured by Clear Channel Broadcasting I was first promoted to Director of production where I manned the bridge between sales and creation for this now very large broadcast group. I enjoyed much success in that environment until finding my self eliminated in a long series of corporate consolidations so common place in the radio industry of Today.
Various broadcast related classes and seminars.
My Studio Equipment
EV Re-20 Microphone
Behringer B-1 Microphone
Behringer eurorack Mixer/pre-amp
Symetrix Voice Processor
A dedicated D.A.W. running
Adobe Audition 3.0
I enjoy pushing the limits and creating my next piece of production better then the last. Let's try something new and different or spice things up a bit.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Aron Croxford by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Aron Croxford is a Standard subscriber.
Aron Croxford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Aron Croxford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Aron Croxford does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Aron Croxford was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.