sonorous (Baritone) and very clear
Warm, deep an clear (many different characters passible; actor in theatre) for narrations; sexy and funny, but also serious for commercials; smooth, clear and professional for presentations; a good baritone voice for music (also actor and singer in musicals); many experiences a presenter in radio (Rundfunk Berlin-Brandenburg: Inforadio, Antenne Brandenburg) for documentaries, tv shows and announcements ... and more ...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Berlin and Hamburg idiom, many different charakters (actor in theatre: Musicals like "Jungle Book", "Renfield" in DRACULA, "Dr.Frankenstein" and "the Monster" and "the old blind Man" and "Prof. Waldmann" in FRANKENSTEIN, "Dr.Stockmann" in THE MIANATHROPE, "Jean-Paul Marat" in MARAT/SADE and many others; speaker in many audio books for "radioropa hoerbuch": features, novels, guidebooks, overvoices).
My Voice Experience
First I'm actor in theatre and musical with a baritone voice up to G. Second I'm editor and speaker in public radio . Third I'm speaker for audiobooks .
I have an examination as a music teacher; learned theatre playing from Actors'Studio New York (Geraldine Baron, John Costoupoulos), from Berliner Ensemble (Konrad Tzschiedrich - director on theatre of Bertold Brecht) and worked with Armin Petras (now artistic director of ). Now I'm working as actor and singer in theatre and musical as soon as editor and speaker in radio
My Studio Equipment
I can produce in a studio with "DIGAS"-System "MultiTrack Editor V 4" and send the results as mp3 per email.
Unknown - Click here to ask Ari Gosch
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ari Gosch by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ari Gosch is a Standard subscriber.
• Ari Gosch was last active on Voice123 364 days ago