hip, mother, young, upbeat, genuine, smart, fun
Gen X, Gen Y, bright, young and fresh sound
Working mom, voice actor from home studio
Voices for upbeat, fun, real person reads
Conversational voice over pieces
Relatable narrator or announcer
Authoritative eLearning and business presentations voice overs.
Experienced audiobook narrator
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
North Carolina southern, Texas southern, Louisiana southern, New York City, upstate New York, sweet mid-western country, twang, drawl, proper, British, Russian, German, French, Italian.
My Voice Experience
Worked on-air in radio since 1998, and since 2007 have been dedicated to voice over and voice over production. Hired for national campaigns (union/Taft-Hartley) as well as voicing ongoing regional and local campaigns. As of 2014, have recorded over 55 audiobooks.
Extensive experience with self-directed sessions as well as in-studio and ISDN run sessions hosted at local studios.
Partial client list includes:
Exercise.com / Athlete.com
National Association of Sports Medicine
Lifelock Identity Theft Prevention
Tide Dry Cleaners
Auto Insurance America
Bank of the West
For 13 years, I worked in the radio industry, and spent most of that time in commercial production. My daily job was to write, voice and produce spots. I keep my skills sharp with workshops and seminars on voice over and copywriting with well-respected industry pros.
My Studio Equipment
Macbook Pro with MBoxMini and Pro-Tools 10
Neumann TLM 102 mic
Symmetrix 528E preamp/Processor
Arielle DeLisle has been a radio commercial producer since 2003, working for small and large market stations and providing her voice as well as experienced production quality for thousands of commercials. In 2011, I quit my radio job and became a full time voice over talent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Arielle DeLisle by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Arielle DeLisle is a Standard subscriber.
• Arielle DeLisle was last active on Voice123 136 days ago