Deep, Barry White-like also
I have a deep, velvety, warm, voice. It's sexy and strong.I also do a few characters such as the "movie guy". I've done commercials for internet radio shows. I have a studio in my home with a professional mic (Rhode NTK) and Steinberg Nuendo digital audio workstation. I'm a recording engineer as well.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I do urban hip-hop culture commentators voice. I do a decent British accent and Southern "redneck" accent. I'm really good at the movie trailer announcers voice.
My Voice Experience
I'm new to the field. I've just started doing voice overs after a back injury forced me to quit my day job. I've been told for years that I have a "sexy" voice and I should pursue a career in radio. My natural voice has been compared to Barry White and that gentleman in the Allstate commercials.
I've done commercials for Drew Pillow Radio and Blog Talk Radio. I was given total creative control, therefore i provided not only the voice over, but i also created the music and produced it in my home studio. I have included clips of those commercials.
My older cousin has owned and operated a recording studio since the 1970s. I've learned everything I know from recording in his studio. In 1998, I started buying pro audio gear and recording at home.
My Studio Equipment
I have a Rode NTK, a Presonus firestudio, Art compressor, headphone amp. I use Steinberg Nuendo, Propellerhead Reason, Wavs Diamond Bundle plug-ins, Wavelab, Cubase LE and tons of VST, Direct X and RTAS plug-ins.
I am very good ad capturing a good vocal take, decent at mixing, but not very good at mastering yet.
I'm ready to work. I'm in the lab all day. This is what I love to do and I treat each project with the integrity and professionalism required to outshine the rest.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact A.D. Cook III by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently A.D. Cook III is a Standard subscriber.
• A.D. Cook III was last active on Voice123 142 days ago