guy next door, lecturer, narrator, spokeman
My voice can be soothing and rich for stories, firm and direct for instructional materials, steady and professional for public/private engagements. It can be powerful announcer-type of recordings. I'm always compared to Dennis Haysbert (All-state guy), James Earl Jones. I can also reach a clear tenor and do things such as pizza commercials or car advertisements.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Bill Cosby, Allstate guy, Dave Chappelle (and a lot of characters from his show), Nigerian accent, glossy homosexual, conventional nerd, urban atlanta accent, brooklyn accent, baptist preacher, boxing announcer, phone guide narrator, sassy black woman, 1950'S news announcer, civil rights leader.
My Voice Experience
I really didn't get serious into voice over, until grad school. Since graduation, I've had a lot of jobs and I'm always recommended. Here's a link to one of my recent jobs;
...Due to the nature of the voice over business, I've been on countless auditions. I've auditioned for Chrysler, Ford/Lincoln, short films, documentaries, etc.
WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY (DETROIT, MI)
BACHELOR OF FINE ARTS (THEATRE/ACTING)
THE LIVERPOOL INSTITUTE FOR PERFORMING ARTS (LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND)
MASTER OF ARTS DEGREE (THEATRE & FILM-ACTING, VOICE OVER & RADIO-DRAMA)
My Studio Equipment
I operate out of several studios. All of them are ran independently. The equipment that I use for one is Blue Microphones Bluebird, a Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 interface, and Logic Pro software.
I create a lot of my own voiceovers. I record books for children. I also work with musicians, a lot. I provide introductions, interludes, outros and skits for albums. I also take scenes from television, films and even radio shows and re-enact them.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Anton Bassey by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anton Bassey is a Standard subscriber.
Anton Bassey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anton Bassey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anton Bassey does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anton Bassey was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.