Male, 20-something, offbeat, dry
I have a semi-deep 'rock radio' type voice. However, I can do dry work for news copy or excitable work for promos and commercials. I've done smooth work for a few projects and I'm willing to try something new every day.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New Jersey, Standard American English, slight Philadelphia Accent
My Voice Experience
-I've been a voice talent on radio since 2008.
-I've done both DJ work as well as news, traffic and weather.
-I hosted a Jam Band radio show for around a year.
-I have experience with both production and effects.
-I learn something new every day and have a desire to hone new skills as the challenge arises.
Two plus years working in radio as well as an Associates Degree in Broadcasting from Brookdale Community College, Lincroft NJ.
More unofficially, I've been working with audio since circa 1998 in both live and studio environments. I've also helped produce a few local band's EP releases.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7B, Shure SM58 and Sennheiser MD421
Cubase, CoolEdit Pro, Adobe Audition, ProTools HD, Audacity, Sonar and Cakewalk
Symetrix 528E voice processor, AirTools Voice Processor 2x, Art Pro VLA II compressor and Drawmer 1961 Vacuum Tube Equalizer
Retail sales experience, experience in vocal/music production and much experience in all outlets of communications media.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Anthony Fox by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anthony Fox is a Standard subscriber.
Anthony Fox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anthony Fox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anthony Fox does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anthony Fox was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.