soothing, sexy, classy, girl next door, mom
• Ann Richardson is registered with Voice123 since May 12, 2009.
• Ann Richardson started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Ann Richardson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Ann Richardson was last active on Voice123 332 days ago
Smooth, warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, friendly, competent and professional for voicemail messages/greetings/onhold messages, engaging and professtional for corporate training, smiling voice full of affection and reassurance, nurturing
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Pleasanton, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
youg girl, silly blond, soccer mom, girl next door
My Voice Experience
Radio Station Branding for Christian radio station in Florida.
Recording for Dyslexic and Blind in Palo Alto, CA 2008 - to present(specialties are non-technical text books, story books)
Voicemail system greetings and menu choices for pharmaceutical service company in Mountain View, CA 1989
Studied broadcasting and Journalism at University of Nebraska at Lincoln (1987 - 1988)
Introductory voiceover classes (2007 - 2008)
Monthly personal coaching from Such A Voice's Heather Costa (2008 - 2009)
Community college courses in business communications, English composition, literature (1992 - 1993)
November 2009 studied audiobook business and performing with Bettye Zoller of VoicesVoices.
Volunteer with RFB&D weekly, honing skills on educational texts, fictional novels, non-fiction novels.
My Studio Equipment
ProTools LE 8.0 with Mbox 2 Mini
Rode NTG-2 microphone
I am an ethical, highly-motivated professional seeking to give the client exactly what is wanted quickly and in a professional manner. Integrity is of paramount importance.
I take direction well and am flexible and eager to take on new challenges.
Helping others is important to me; I currently volunteer for Recording for the Dyslexic and Blind, Northern CA Unit, and at my local elementary school.
I have held long-term jobs in the pharmaceutical and education field.
Grew up on a farm in Nebraska, so my sound is neutral and my nature is well-grounded.
Studied broadcast journalism in college, which included diction courses, so I am articulate, versatile, and well-read.
I am an active member of the VASA Order of America, which is a Swedish-American organization.
I speak rudimentary Swedish and Spanish.
I have a great sense of humor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Ann Richardson by email or phone, please click here.