Warm, Soothing, Genial, Caring, Sophisticated
My voice has been described as soothing, elegant, warm genial, professional, friendly and sophisticated while at the same time it can be youthful, fun and happy depending on the commercial or narration. I have excellent diction and am good with pronouncing foreign names, and with medical and technical subject matter. For presentations I can also be serious and informational.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Annie Bergen
My Voice Experience
I have worked in radio for over 30 years in the New York City area, as a music host on numerous stations including the number one rated classical and lite rock stations. I've also done business news and feature reporting on Bloomberg Television and Radio. My voice has been heard on hundreds of commercials promoting concerts, events, and diverse products from furniture to mutual funds to face cream- you name it. I've also done PSA's and narrations for documentary films, webinars and industrials.
I'm an experienced interviewer and can produce podcasts from my home studio
My voice can be heard on the greetings and voicemail for many companies including the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
I have taken classes in acting, commercials workshops and have done some private coaching with veteran voice over talents.
I have many years experience as an "arts" journalist covering film, theater, music, books, etc.
I graduated from Boston College.
My Studio Equipment
Home studio-via computer.
Audio-Technica AT2020 mic
I have excellent production skills, in audio editing. I am also an experienced interviewer.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Annie Bergen by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Annie Bergen is a Standard subscriber.
• Annie Bergen was last active on Voice123 91 days ago