Versatile, fresh, excited, witty, warm, serious
GERMAN VOICE (high German) and ACCENTED ENGLISH
My "easy" voice lends itself very well to corporate videos in GERMAN, be it PR or instructional recordings, moderator work, presentations and non-fiction narration: authoritative, witty, professional, competent, yet still fresh and polite. Sarcasm comes easy to me as well.
With the right theatre of mind playing, I can produce an exuberant, fun and excited commercially valued voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
German Dialects: Berlin, Bavarian, Saxon, Saxony-Anhalt
My Voice Experience
Voice-recordings for internet shopping mall 2000
College-valedictorian (televised on local TV) 2001
Corporate video for Covidien Healthcare 2008 (while full-time employed)
Voice-training at University of Leipzig in connection with 4-year interpreter training (1991)
My Studio Equipment
Home-studio: G5 Powermac with Garageband, Soundtrack Pro, Logic, Final Cut Pro
Microphone: Sterling FET Condenser Microphone with pop-screen
Studio is run by Cleveland Brown (husband): TV news producer in US and Europe until 1997, independent film maker, singer, songwriter, lead guitarist, recording artist, graphic designer and former Apple employee
Translator and Interpreter for English-German, German-English.
Also speak, write and understand Russian.
Also offer graphic design solutions using Indesign, Illustrator, Adobe (DVD covers, webcontents, etc.)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Annett Brown by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Annett Brown is a Standard subscriber.
• Annett Brown was last active on Voice123 230 days ago