Deep, Sexy, Sultry, Mistaken for a Male
• Anne Hogan is registered with Voice123 since Jul 13, 2010.
• Anne Hogan started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Anne Hogan is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Anne Hogan was last active on Voice123 290 days ago
Deep and sexy, asked if I'm radio all of the time, frequently mistaken for a man because of my deep voice.
Fun, sassy, and playful.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Commerce City, Colorado, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
East Coast, Midwest clear, Minnesota, Muppets old guy, phone sex hot,
My Voice Experience
Brand new to the industry. I have a desire to get started after years of people asking me why I'm not doing voice work. I teach people how to use software all the time and they are constantly telling me that my voice puts them at ease and makes them feel comfortable learning.
Undergrad is on Psychology and Asian studies (studied in Asian and speak some Thai), Graduate is in Psych, Sang in college and played Sax and clarinet. I am a computer geek and do some mixing of videos and sound, do my own web work and train others on software and blackberry devices. Years ago I did some voice over for cable commercials but moved away and never got back into it.
My Studio Equipment
none currently but willing to expand.
I use adobe connect and other technologies to teach end users software packages remotely. For the past four years I've worked with emergency workers in training them to use computers and software to support their skills in responding to disasters. For over 20 years I have been chatting on line and teaching others to be self sufficent when it comes to software. Often times I'm able to teach them without having ever used the software myself or not having it in front of me as I train. I think three dimensionally and can guide others through the maze of technology very easily. My deep voice and light hearted sense of humor puts others at ease.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anne Hogan by email or phone, please click here.