Resonant, Clear, Powerful, Polished
Classical voice training has given my rich mezzo-soprano voice strength and balance. I can give an authoritative low-pitched reading for corporate narration, or a more gentle read where desired. I can provide is a high degree of flexibility and range to the pitch and tone of my voice.
The emotions underlying the vocal delivery inform and enrich the vocal production, creating a seamless and polished final product that is a joy to listen to..
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Canadian, European French (Lyon region or Parisian), British (Queen or Amy Winehouse)
My Voice Experience
I started out doing voice-over work as a child for a commercial film company in Ontario. Then I brought my years of French Immersion language training into the mix with some French & English corporate narration voice-overs for the RBC Insurance website recorded and used in 2005-2006.
Recent work includes ads for the Quebecois market for a herbal weight loss company, as well as a public service announcement about a Peak Oil conference aired on the CBC.
16 years of classical voice training.
Voice Over workshop with Bob Cook at CITY TV.
Jazz & Pop artist working professionally
Run a French/English translation business
Masters Degree in Socio-Cultural Anthropology from UofT
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a state-of-the-art studio, will get the details from my recording engineer and post them here!
I am also an EFT practitioner (www.emofree.com), which is a meridian based modality that supports positive thinking and positive outcomes!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ann Denny by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ann Denny is a Standard subscriber.
Ann Denny does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Ann Denny was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Ann Denny does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Ann Denny was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.