Resonant, Clear, Powerful, Polished
Classical voice training has given my rich mezzo-soprano voice strength and balance. I can give an authoritative low-pitched reading for corporate narration, or a more gentle read where desired. I can provide is a high degree of flexibility and range to the pitch and tone of my voice.
The emotions underlying the vocal delivery inform and enrich the vocal production, creating a seamless and polished final product that is a joy to listen to..
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
• French - European
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Nova Scotia, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
French Canadian, European French (Lyon region or Parisian), British (Queen or Amy Winehouse)
My Voice Experience
I started out doing voice-over work as a child for a commercial film company in Ontario. Then I brought my years of French Immersion language training into the mix with some French & English corporate narration voice-overs for the RBC Insurance website recorded and used in 2005-2006.
Recent work includes ads for the Quebecois market for a herbal weight loss company, as well as a public service announcement about a Peak Oil conference aired on the CBC.
16 years of classical voice training.
Voice Over workshop with Bob Cook at CITY TV.
Jazz & Pop artist working professionally
Run a French/English translation business
Masters Degree in Socio-Cultural Anthropology from UofT
My Studio Equipment
I have access to a state-of-the-art studio, will get the details from my recording engineer and post them here!
I am also an EFT practitioner (www.emofree.com), which is a meridian based modality that supports positive thinking and positive outcomes!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Ann Denny by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Ann Denny is a Standard subscriber.
• Ann Denny was last active on Voice123 344 days ago