Natural, Polished, Friendly, Corporate, Empathetic
• Anna-Lisa Horton is registered with Voice123 since May 11, 2010.
• Anna-Lisa Horton started his/her voice over career in 2005.
• Currently Anna-Lisa Horton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Anna-Lisa Horton was last active on Voice123 226 days ago
I specialize in straight, natural, friendly reads for corporate presentations, narrations & messages on hold, and warm, cheery, upbeat & bright, or sultry & persuasive for commercials and promos, in either an authentic Australian accent or a General American accent. I can expertly narrate non-fiction audio books or provide a variety of characters for fiction reads.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
My Home Base
Rockford, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian English - Cultivated, Australian English - General, Australian English Broad, American English
My Voice Experience
I have been providing voice overs for Australian radio and messages on hold for the past 6 years, and have voiced many hundreds of commercials. I have narrated 4 non-fiction audio books (one in an American accent and 3 in my natural Australian accent). A few of my clients include:
iPhone App "Around the World in 80 Recipes"
London Music Group
Herbal Aktiv Peel
Queensland Plastic Surgery
Bachelor of Business Communication Degree from Queensland University of Technology (1998).
Acting and Voice training:
2008 National Actor's Intensive (through TAFTA) Jan Russ, Faith Martin, Lou Mitchell, Cameron Welsh, Sam Atwell, Tom McSweeney, Jodie Brearley, Alison Telford, John Orcsik
2007 Secrets of Screen Acting - Aash Aaron
2006 Audition Technique Workshop - Jodie McKenna
2005 Weekly Acting Classes - Tom McSweeney
2004 Audition Technique Workshop - Kari Harris
2004 Audition Technique Workshop - Faith Martin
2004 Weekend Intensive - Audition Techniques - Tom McSweeney
2003 Commercial Audition Techniques - Ben Parkinson
2002 TV Audition & Cold Reading Techniques - John Levey (USA
My Studio Equipment
I have my own studio and use ProTools and an NT1000 microphone. I sub-contract a studio to edit and provide post-production. I will quote completed recording and take care of paying sub-contractor.
I am a skilled communications professional and have worked in the business and acting / entertainment arenas for over a decade. I know how to interpret your voice desires!
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Anna-Lisa Horton by email or phone, please click here.