young, believable, fresh, german, singer
• Anja Bourdais is registered with Voice123 since Aug 25, 2008.
• Anja Bourdais started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Anja Bourdais is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 1
• Anja Bourdais was last active on Voice123 2 days ago
voice is young female voice, innocent, sympathetic and smiling, warm
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
french accent in german, american accent in german, korean accent in german, dialect: hessisch and berliner
My Voice Experience
I started dubbing my own voice in an independent film. that went really well, and so I could adapt to the way of how to work in a studio. I then took real voice coaching for voice-overs- and did a small narration of marlene haushofer's brilliant book "die wand" (the Wall)
My recent clients include: McCain (Imagefilm VO), Tessuti di Pharma (Video VO)British Telecom(E-Learning), Convar(VO for Bytepac and IVR), Baker Hughes (IVR Malaysia), Nescafé Alegria (IVR)
Am a studied lawyer, studied in Germany.
I did an acting school afterwards, learning in 3 years how to dance, sing and act. Then I went to New York to deepen my studies for one year at the Lee Strasberg Theatre School. Since 2003 I take continously singing classes and performed as a singer and actress as well on stage as in studios.
My experience in acting include many independent German films, German Television, Musical and Theatre and also French Musical Theatre.
Since 2007 I take Voice-Over Workshops, training my voice and expression- with German Voice-Over-Experts (for dubbing, audiobook, commercials, imagefilms etc) at "International Voice".
My Studio Equipment
mic: Neumann TLM 102 and shure ksm 27;
software: protools 7.4
headphone: k240 mkII
computer: mac osx 10.5.8
I am Half German, Half Korean, living in Berlin. German is my mothertongue and I speak it the way an educated actor in Germany should. I am a very quick learner and as soon as I commit there is no question that one can count on me.
I sing (mezzo soprano), my voice being, what others have said, very "disney". please note that I offer singing also in English but am NOT an English native SPEAKER!
My strong point is narration and as I have an acting background, the voice-over for films is where I am the most comfortable.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Anja Bourdais by email or phone, please click here.