Trustworthy, Smooth, Crystal Clear
A natural, soothing British female voice. Relaxed, warm and highly versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cockney, Welsh, Scottish, Liverpudlian, West Country/Herefordshire,Birmingham/Midlands, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Scandinavian,French, Standard American, American (Deep South), New York.
My Voice Experience
I have taught the Lamda syllabus for almost 20 years to both male and female, age 5 to adult.
Jobs have included telesales for Warner Home Video and Melrose Film Productions, where voice skills over the telephone have been paramount to success.
Public Speaking and Acting (wide range of roles and dialects)in Festivals and competitions over many years.
I teach presentation skills to adults in Management positions.
All voicework undertaken,can travel.
Gary Terzza VO MasterClass
Victoria College of Music and Drama
New Era Academy of Drama and Music
Gold Medals in Speech and Drama, Reading for Performance, Stage Technique, Acting
Gold Medal (Speech)
Continuous Professional Development undertaken each year; Lamda courses in Teaching Lamda Syllabus, Accents, Shakespeare, Restoration, Acting.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Anita Borge
Very confident in speaking aloud to small or large audiences in any type of venue.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anita Borge by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anita Borge is a Standard subscriber.
Anita Borge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Anita Borge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anita Borge does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Anita Borge was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.