Mom, Retail, Girl Next Door, Confident, Smooth
As an actor I can provide different levels of emotion as well as light to medium retail reads. I am also a commercial writer and producer, so I understand that speed is of the essence when the client needs to fit as much copy in as possible, and I am good at taking direction. If I notice a typo I will fix it without having to be asked. My voice can be described as confident, smooth, warm, friendly, classy, mom-like, girl next door, sexy, inviting, casual, lyrical, All-American.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I have a standard American read (no accent), southern accent, smooth, confident, breathy, sexy, or average mom sound. Young adult and casual teenager are also in the bag of tricks.
My Voice Experience
Hundreds of Commercial VOs and Voice on Camera, VO and On-Camera Promos, Industrial Video VOs, Web Video On-Camera Host for GrocerySchool.com, Automated Phone System VO, and I am a Singer/Songwriter.
BA in Communication, Singer/Songwriter, Commercial Writer/Producer, Commercial Voice on Camera Talent, On-Camera Spokesperson, Weathercaster, Talk Show Host
My Studio Equipment
Audio recording is done on a Shure SM 58 Dynamic 150 OHMS microphone through a Panasonic Ramsa Digital Audio Mixer WR-DA7, and is edited on an NCH Swift Sound WavePad Master Edition v3.05 Audio Editor. I have the ability to send mp3, wav, or aiff files via email or ftp site with quick turnaround.
I'm great on-camera as an actor or spokesperson. I currently host a live TV show, do a segment in our local newscast, and was a Weathercaster for 5 years on Weekend Mornings. I also am a commercial spokesperson and am the TV Station Announcer for Commercial and Promotional Voiceovers.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Angie Glotzbach by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Angie Glotzbach is a Standard subscriber.
• Angie Glotzbach was last active on Voice123 11 days ago