Upbeat, Energetic, Inspiring, Fun
• Angie Chandler is registered with Voice123 since Feb 27, 2012.
• Angie Chandler started his/her voice over career in 2011.
• Currently Angie Chandler is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Angie Chandler was last active on Voice123 227 days ago
Upbeat and Fun for Commercials.
Sexy and Sophisticated for Commercials.
Warm and Friendly for Narrations and Commercials.
Smooth and Clear for Narrations.
Professional and Educational for Narrations and Presentations.
Energetic and Motivating for Presentations.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, British, French, Sexy Marilyn Monroe Type, Giddy Teenager, 80's Valley Girl, Comic East Coast, Comic Tough Guy, Diva
My Voice Experience
3 Television Commercials for Shedd Aquarium.
An Audio Guide Tour for Shedd Aquarium.
A Radio Commercial for Shedd Aquarium.
An Industrial Training Video for Fleetwood Motor Homes.
Sound Advice Voice Over Training
Several Years of Study in Music: Voive, Flute, Piano
Vocal Training with John Komasa
Advanced Acting Courses with Kurt Naebig
Advanced On-Camera Acting Class with Matt Miller.
Improvisation Training in Conservatory Program at The Second City Training Center
Bachelor's Degree in Theatre and Drama from Indiana University
My Studio Equipment
I have the ability to record at home, and a MacBook Pro that allows me to edit and send quality recordings via MP3. I also have access to recording studio that has FTP.
I have years of Profeesional Acting Experience in Theatre, Musicals, Film, and Commercials.
I have a background in Sales, Marketing, and Promotions.
I also have experience with Public Speaking, Coaching and Teaching.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Angie Chandler by email or phone, please click here.