Soothing, Professional Female Voice Talent
• Angelique Ernst is registered with Voice123 since Feb 22, 2006.
Angelique Ernst does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Angelique Ernst was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Angelique Ernst started his/her voice over career in 1990.
• Currently Angelique Ernst is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Angelique Ernst does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Angelique Ernst was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I can be conversational, formal, or "polished/packaged" voice talent. I am a former on-air radio personality and currently voice eLearning training initiatives.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Greater Houston Area, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Angelique Ernst
My Voice Experience
Although no longer in the business of radio, I have been an on-air personality/radio voice in the past, have a great sense of humor and personality, and have voiced many tag lines and commercials while in the business. I have also written scripts for voice overs of web-based/eLearning applications. Additionally, I value integrity, compassion, and honesty.
Bachelors of Arts in Broadcast Journalism
worked in radio throughout college
intern at CBS affiliate
My Studio Equipment
I normally use Adobe Soundbooth to edit sound. Most of my work is done with a computer here at my house with a set of microphone headphones. All audio is digital. I can mix sound effects in to an existing or new track. I do not have my own engineering board, but I do have access to one. I currently learning Source Connect 3.0.
I really am looking for extra income in addition to my full-time job. Plus, I really loved radio and voice work, but the industry itself wasn't as stable as I would have liked. This way, I can hopefully have the best of both worlds. Although I would love to head back into on-air radio work part-time, the industry is "dried up" of many jobs due to voice over work from remote locations.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
To contact Angelique Ernst by email or phone, please click here.