Warm, Playful, Newscaster, Witty, Calm, Sensual
• Angelica Gonzalez is registered with Voice123 since Mar 09, 2010.
Angelica Gonzalez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Angelica Gonzalez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Angelica Gonzalez started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Angelica Gonzalez is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Angelica Gonzalez does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Angelica Gonzalez was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice has been described as calm, sexy, sensual, and professional. I enunciate clearly and am well-suited to documentaries and news related voiceovers. I can add a bit of playfulness for commercials, or perkiness for phone messages.
In my customer service role for a major online retailer, I am sometimes mistaken for a recording.
I also have a talent for singing. My range is anywhere from tenor to soprano 1. My voice has been compared to Sarah MacLachlan or Norah Jones.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My dialect is middle American, with limited ability to perform English and Australian accents.
My Voice Experience
Previously, I was a news anchor for Northwestern University's radio station, WNUR.
I first started acting in grade school, doing school plays. I dabbled in musicals while in high school, and my love of the arts led me to Northwestern University.
There I received a BA in Communication. My majors were Radio/TV/Film and Religion. During these years I worked on many student film sets. I also anchored the news for the campus radio station, as well as wrote articles for the NU online newspaper North by Northwestern.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use Audacity on my laptop.
I have telephone customer service skills, as well as writing experience. Previous writing internships include Hallmark Cards and Comedy Central.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Angelica Gonzalez by email or phone, please click here.