Corporate, educational, story teller, teacher, warm, comforting, conversational
How great is it to curl up with a good book and a warm fuzzy blanket on a cold and rainy day? That’s the kind of soothing warmth my voice can bring to your project. Or maybe you’d be more in the mood for something more upbeat and enthusiastic to counteract the sleepiness of day. I can do that too!
Perhaps you’re more in need of a professional, educational, but friendly and conversational tone to your corporate training applications, presentations, or informational narration project. That is where I truly shine!
I am easy to work with and a perfectionist, so I work hard to make sure you are thrilled with what I produce for you in my professional home studio. Your satisfaction is my number one priority! I am very flexible, take direction well, and will provide a quality product that will meet your deadlines.
“Angela Grayden has an absolutely clear and energetic voice, and she has such a natural ability for pinpointing the precise quality needed to clearly get our message across with her voice over.”
Joanie Steinhaus, Turtle Island Restoration Network, Campaign Director - Gulf Coast Region
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Galveston, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, New York
My Voice Experience
I have 15 years of experience voicing corporate training and presentations, IVR, and other educational materials. I have recently completed several audiobooks, which was a lot of fun, since I was able to play many different characters. This is what Valerie Zambito, author of the Angel of the Knights series, had to say about my work.
"...The quality of her voice and inflection with just the right amount of emotion exceeded all of my expectations... She is a true professional who is easy to work with, and I give her my highest recommendation."
I am constantly working to improve my techniques and quality by taking classes, getting professional voice coaching, attending voice over conferences, and reading every book I can get my hands on related to improving my delivery, technique, accents, and my editing and production skills.
Training and Professional Coaching with Edge Studios in New York
B.S. Computer Information Systems
M.S. Project Leadership and Management
My Studio Equipment
SE Electronics Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface
Macbook Pro, Intel Core i5, Mac OSX 10.9.5
Certified Project Management Professional
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Angela Grayden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Angela Grayden is a Standard subscriber.
• Angela Grayden was last active on Voice123 160 days ago