Jaunty, Affable, Commercial, engaging, trustworthy
A lively, British male voice. Natural, approachable and trustworthy. Warm and rich for narrative work and fun, loud & punchy for commercials. A "real life person" sounding voice which can be modified to support a number of different styles and characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Gloucester, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - Upper Class
British - Cockney (London)
British - Welsh
British - Soft Scottish (Billy Connolly)
British - Stupid
British - West Country (Farmer)
My Voice Experience
Radio Presenter since 2011 with a number of Commercials for Community Radio.
Elocution Training - 1979 to 1982 Kathleen Westall, Gloucester, UK
Royal Schools of Music - 1982 - Grade 5 Pianoforte (Grades 1 to previous years)
The Radio School Kent - 2011 - Radio Presentation Skills
My Studio Equipment
Studio - Treated with DAP-Audio Acoustic 'Egg Foam':
1 x D&R Airmate (non USB model) Radio Production Mixer - 8x triple inputs with 6x balanced microphone inputs with 3-band EQ, 48V phantom power, 12x stereo line inputs, fader start, aux pre or post.
1 x D&R Telephone Hybrid
1 x Windows 7 Playout PC (SSD) with Zara Studio
1 x Windows 7 Playout PC (SSD) with Zara Studio, Skype & ipDTL (USER: andyclarke (SevernFM))
1 x Windows 7 Post Production PC with Adobe Audition CS6. Clean Feed from D&R Airmate
1 x Audio Processing & Streaming PC running Claesson Edwards Audio - Breakaway Live. (Multiband compressor, limiter, stereo expander, etc)
1 x Audio Technica AT4033/CL Microphone
3 x Samson C01 Condenser Microphones
3 x pop guards
5 x Studio Arm Mic Stand by Gear4music
1 x post producton 64Bit laptop with copies of all software above.
1 x Editor Keys USB Mic
Adobe Audition & Cool Edit Pro editing.
Post Production editing
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andy Clarke by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Clarke is a Standard subscriber.
Andy Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andy Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andy Clarke does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andy Clarke was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.