Conversational, Versatile, Cutting Edge
• Andy Holiday is registered with Voice123 since Jul 21, 2006.
Andy Holiday does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andy Holiday was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Andy Holiday started his/her voice over career in 1980.
• Currently Andy Holiday is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Andy Holiday does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andy Holiday was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Solid Voice Actor. Warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations. celebrities, actors, cartoon characters.
Character voices such as:
Pee Wee Herman, Woody Woodpecker, Robin Leach and
And many others...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Pleasant Grove, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects include: California (NATIONAL US/ NEUTRAL) Southern New York Brooklyn Chicano
My Voice Experience
Experience as a voice actor and radio personality voicing for many companies including:
& Much More
In a nutshell, I've done the open, friendly, real guy to high energy excitement / excited guy to deep driving movie trailer promos to training films to approachable nice guy to goofy silly crazy reads all the way to thoughtful caring powerful characters.
On Air Talent for Radio Stations across the USA and Mexico from 1980 to Present. Copywriter, Producer and Voice for Radio and TV commercials.
Over 25 years experience doing voice over! Andy is a dependable voice actor. If you're looking to have a podcast done, record a professional voice greeting and phone prompts. If you need a radio commercial with music and sound effects Andy can do it in lightning fast time.
My Studio Equipment
See Also Website: www.animalstudioz.com
Equipment and Software:
Cakewalk Sonar 3.0
Soundtrack Loop Utility
Sonic Foundry ACID
Bias Sound Soap
Cubebasis Mackie 5.1 OS (d8b)
Mackie hard disk system
Analog mixers (Yamaha, Mackie, Soundtrac, Trident, Behringer, Alesis)
Digital mixers (Yamaha, Mackie)
Antares auto tune
Yamaha, Roland, Lexicon reverb condenser, dynamic, ribbon, tube microphones
Yamaha, Roland, Korg, Alesis Midi keyboards
Movie trailers, Podcasting, Web Site Voice Audio Books, Radio imaging. Andy Owns his own Professional Commercial Studio and offers addditional service. Check out his website www.animalstudioz.com.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andy Holiday by email or phone, please click here.