Authentic, Believable, Deep, Authoritative
Andy's versatile voice provides believable authority for any job. He can shift from deep and rich for documentary-style voiceovers, to the higher, throaty reads for reality show-style announcements. Need a conversational, genuine tone? No problem. Have a script full of tough jargon or foreign words? Still no problem.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Mississippi, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, East Coast City, British, French, Cajun, Texan, Spanish, Mexican
My Voice Experience
No stranger to the stage or to the mic, Andy has been teaching and entertaining audiences for decades. An award-winning teacher and military officer, he is equally comfortable in front of 7th graders or Army generals, and sang lead in a rock band in college!
Sound Advice Coaching and Demo Production
World-class presenter and educator.
Sought out as emcee for large events.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2020 cardoid condenser mic
Andy has had careers in medicine, the military and in education, and is well-read, well-traveled, and well-spoken enough to pronounce almost any word in the world correctly on the first try. You can expect military professionalism, excellent communication, and a rapid turnaround every time!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andy Field by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Field is a Standard subscriber.
• Andy Field was last active on Voice123 4 days ago