Narrator, Announcer, characters & guy next door
Been described by a client as a truly versatile narrator.
"Calm, clear and well articulated with an international accent that isn't out of place anywhere".
With a neutral Australian accent that's professional, international, clean, clear and versatile, I can present the guy-next-door through to hard sell promos, soft sell commercials and a stack of crazy characters for your video games.
Friendly, directable and with a broadcast-ready ProTools 10 home studio. SourceConnect Pro and ISDN bridging are available in my own studio (bookings apply) - So you can be sure of reasonable rates, solid quality AND realistic turnaround times.
Skype patches for direction.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian, British, Strine, Crazy, and a huge range of weird and whacky characters perfect for attention-grabbing ad campaigns and animated movies.
My Voice Experience
Long standing commercial voiceover specialist for technology products (heavily focussed on the medical / software / technology industries).
Working in radio, commercial advertising copy and a wide range of online and offline media.
Specialising in helping clients get their message across in articulate, well-presented English - regardless of the media.
When you don't need 'dry', I have a range of fun characters to help make your ads stand out - Whether they're TV, Radio or for your next book narration.
When you're driving next and your navigation system is "telling you where to go" - it may well be me ;)
Currently doing Dip Photo Journalism
Trained by Juliet Jordan at The Voice Business.
SaVoa Member 10008
My Studio Equipment
Complete home studio including
* Digidesign 003 FACTORY
* Digidesign Pro Tools 10 / WAVES / CPTK
* Neumann TLM 103 Condensor Mic Anniversary
* Avalon 737sp Preamp / Compressor
* VocalBooth.com booth
* Studio Monitors
* Tablet PC for script management
* ART power conditioner
* Korg Trinity 88 key MIDI Synth
* Sound FX and Royalty Free music libraries.
* SourceConnect Pro / ISDN Bridge Services available.
* Experienced script writer
* Script translation and localisation for AU / UK / US.
* Studio production
* Addition of sound effects
* Addition of music
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andy Curtis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Curtis is a Standard subscriber.
• Andy Curtis was last active on Voice123 104 days ago