Guy Next Door
For presentations, I deliver a straight forward rhythmic, charismatic speech pattern that draws in the listener. It's great for telling a story and delivering facts. It is smooth and professional for fact based delivery but also pleasant friendly for story telling. It is a trained voice that shows the many years in the broadcast industry.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Standard western neutral American English, generic British English.
My Voice Experience
Companies that are seeking strong convincing delivery seek my services. Much my work is in the auto industry as the talent behind "walk-around" delivery for new vehicle introduction. It also include voice over and talent for Mazda, Honda, General Motors and Ford. Another area is the increasing business of podcasting.
One area I am very interested in is audio books.
In addition to the commercial spots and podcasting, the majority of my voice work is in radio and television. In radio, was have been a news anchor and talk show host. I have over two decades of experience as a television news anchor and on camera commercials.
In addition to national radio and television spots, I have worked in major media markets including San Francisco as an on-air host.
I graduated from California State University, Chico with a Bachelors degree in Communications.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio is equipped with a Yeti Professional microphone. I edit with Adobe Audition. After many years working under deadline pressure at both radio and television stations, I am able to voice, edit and deliver finished products quickly and on time.
I am a writer and producer. I also do on camera delivery. I also have career experience in other fields. Other industries I am familiar with include the investment, financial planning field, Medicare and broadcasting. My website is www.andyasher.com
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Andy Asher by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andy Asher is a Standard subscriber.
• Andy Asher was last active on Voice123 266 days ago