Youthful, dynamic, character, comedic, engaging.
• Andrew Walton is registered with Voice123 since Mar 05, 2009.
Andrew Walton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Walton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Andrew Walton started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Andrew Walton is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Andrew Walton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Walton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Anywhere from british street slang for character work, to aristocracy and upper class for commercials. Naturally my voice is middle class British, Surrey. Especially very good at comedic voice over and improv. Clear, youthful and confident with almost all accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - South African
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
All sorts of British accent, southern, northern, Scottish, Welsh, Irish, cockney, pikey, irish pikey, South African, African, Australian, American-southern / northern, too many to list!
My Voice Experience
I primarily work as an assistant film editor therefore I have provided some type of voice over / character fill on most of the films I have worked on. Please see list below;
Inkheart, Vantage Point, Revolver, Sahara, Agent Cody Banks, Tomb Raider II, Mummy Returns.
Recently I have been working on a Disney / Mirmax animation entitled 'Gnomeo & Juliet' (out in cinemas 2010). For the past year and 4 months, amongst other side characters, I'm the temporary voice for 'Gnomeo' until the film reaches a more final cut at which point James McAvoy will take my place. Director Kelly Asbury (Shrek 2) has been directing and teaching me since I have been working on 'Gnomeo'. I believe this experience has been invaluable in my progress as a voice artist.
GCSE music and drama.
A-Level music and drama.
My Studio Equipment
Avid Media Composer. Protools.
Professional recording facilities.
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Walton
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Walton by email or phone, please click here.