Guy Next Door, Warm, Musical, Young, Flexible
• Andrew Tardif is registered with Voice123 since May 12, 2010.
• Andrew Tardif started his/her voice over career in 2007.
• Currently Andrew Tardif is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Andrew Tardif was last active on Voice123 178 days ago
Deep and Resonant for narrations, Friendly and warm for commercials and professional presentations. Trustworthy and soft. Clear with a good range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Brooklyn, Received Pronunciation, Cockney, Italian, Russian, Southern, Transylvanian, General American,
My Voice Experience
Unknown - Click here to ask Andrew Tardif
Academy of the Art in Hartford, CT
University of the Arts in Philadelphia Pennsylvania BFA
Neill Hartley for Voice and Speech Coaching.
My Studio Equipment
Play Guitar, and Piano
Know how to speak basic Italian
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Andrew Tardif by email or phone, please click here.