Dramatic, Silly, Thought-Provoking, or Thoughtless
• Andrew Steele is registered with Voice123 since Sep 15, 2009.
Andrew Steele does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Steele was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Andrew Steele started his/her voice over career in 2001.
• Currently Andrew Steele is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Andrew Steele does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Steele was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a naturally Baritone voice, and can speak/sing anywhere from a high bass to a low tenor. Due to my training as a Radio and Television Broadcaster, I have a great 'news reporter' voice, as well as a warm and deep 'narrator' voice. Thanks to my Scot-Irish heritage, I am also able to perform with the high and lilting voice of the Irish or the gruff and passionate energy of the Scots. Above all, you can tell in my voice that I enjoy what I'm doing, and put my heart and soul into all of my productions.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian / NZ
• English - British
• English - North American
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Chattanoooga, Tennessee, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral, Western, Mid-Western, Southern, Deep South, Redneck, Californian, Surfer, Australian, British, High British, Cockney, Irish, Scottish, Voice-Over, Walter Cronkite, Willem Dafoe, Newscaster, News Anchor, 49-er, Miner, Old West, Clint Eastwood, Rod Serling
My Voice Experience
I have done voice work for a few local commercials in Northeastern Georgia. I did voice work for one commercial that aired on a Top 5 station in Colorado Springs (KBIQ 102.7FM). I have provided characterizations for a few animated independent short films, one of which was submitted for award in Australia (didn't hear if it won or not).
I have also been a professional actor, performing in an Opryland USA production (Colorado Christmas at the Broadmoor), as well as in a local dinner theatre.
Bachelor's of Science in Radio and Television Broadcasting: Toccoa Falls College, Toccoa Falls, GA.
My Studio Equipment
Audio Technica AT2035 Microphone, Adobe Audition 3, Adobe Premiere Pro.
I have training and experience in sound and movie production and editing, and can offer you one-stop service for your recording and editing needs. If you prefer to use your own engineers, I am also happy to provide un-edited/raw recordings.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Steele by email or phone, please click here.