Characters, offbeat. quirky, wierd. Cartoony. funn
• andrew setchfield is registered with Voice123 since Jul 19, 2008.
andrew setchfield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
andrew setchfield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• andrew setchfield started his/her voice over career in 2006.
• Currently andrew setchfield is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
andrew setchfield does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. andrew setchfield was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
My voice has many faces. Suitable for many projects from toons to narrations.Comedy sketches.
I am pretty good at voices for video games and the likes. trolls. monsters. quite a range.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
leeds / sheffield, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents. spoken in English. German,French,Russian, Asian,Afro Caribean,Scottish,Irish,Italian,Swedish.
Impersonations. Prince Charles, Mr Mgoo, James Mason,Alan Whicker, others upon practice and request. oops forgot about the American voice as well.. sorry.
Here I am come and try me...
My Voice Experience
To be honest I am a new boy on the block. not new in age as I am 50.. I have a versatile voice which can be put to many applications. I can generate a vast range of voices suitable for may applications. I am funny and witty. I have a great sense of humour and like to entertain with my impersonations or voice creations. many voices are unique to me and can be called upon as you wish in a range of charachter modes. funny or seroius. Sad or happy. old or young. You will never know unless I am given a chance for an audition.. give the break I will do my best.
School. Blinking ummer I am 50. I have had a decent education I am well spoken if not with a natural yorkshire accent. I have attended college, Further education. I have been in retail owning my own business for the last 25 years.
So my education has been varied and interesting. I can listen to an accent and get it down and running in a few minutes.
My Studio Equipment
Vista PC with Sony sound forge recording.
I can talk well on lots of subjects. i am in retail sales and find communication easy. I can talk about space. mechanical. Science fiction and have a good general knowledge on most common subjects...
feels like an interview for a job..
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact andrew setchfield by email or phone, please click here.