Clear, Friendly, Trustworthy, Fun, Warm, Honest
I can provide a clear, friendly voiceover suitable for any project.
From excitable product announcements, friendly information instruction to relaxing and trustworthy readings.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English - Clear, non-regional.
British English - Westcountry
British English - London
My Voice Experience
I have worked for the past 15 years as a stage and studio vocalist, presenter and performer.
I began providing voiceovers in 2011 and have been expanding my reach ever since.
I've worked with major telecommunications companies and including O2 and Orange in the UK.
I've read audiobooks for children and produced radio advertisements for global airplay.
As a musician, I can also provide full backing and jingles.
I have several performing arts qualifications.
I have performed several runs in British theatres and played live music in many major British music venues and theatres.
My Studio Equipment
My studio equipment includes:
A Neumann TLM 103 condenser microphone.
A Mackie Onyx 1640i Firewire Mixer
Apple Mac running Logic Pro 9
Adam A7x Monitor speakers
Chord UK Premium Cables
My studio is an acoustically treated environment with a dedicated vocal booth.
I play guitar, piano and drums.
I have worked as a teacher and a workshop leader.
I enjoy what I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andrew Ferris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Ferris is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Ferris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Ferris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Ferris does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Ferris was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.