Malleable, warm, English/Spanish male baritone
I am a professional with two decades of professional voice over experience. I know that if I want long-term success, I need long-term clients, so I put in the work until my client is satisfied.
I also offer transcription from videos or film and translation services in English and Spanish.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
live half year miami, other half cancun,mexico, Mexico
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do regional US accents (New England, Southern, East LA, Miami, stereotypical CA Valley, Brooklyn, and can do not only accents but also complete reads in Mexican, Cuban, Puerto Rican, Central American, Castillian Spanish. I can also do European accented English (French, Spanish, German,etc.)I can sing in both languages and imitate singers like Julio Iglesias, Lou Rawls, Neil Diamond, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Andrea Bocelli. People say I sometimes do a mean Morgan Freeman...
My Voice Experience
I've been working with my voice since college and have never looked back. I've lived in different parts of the world and have been able to learn different speech patterns and accents that have helped alot. I currently work in Cancun doing voiceovers mostly serving the travel and tourism industry.
Bachelor's degree from Univ of Florida in Telecommunications. I have worked steadily in voiceover for radio, television and corporate video ever since.
I train continuously with voice coaches in the US and Mexico to keep my skills sharp and learn new ones in both languages.
My Studio Equipment
Rode NT 1A microphone
Behringer Xenyx 802 mixer
F Audio Control Audio Interface
Audacity editing software
Apple iMac computer
Simultaneous interpretation in English and Spanish, along with transcription and translating in both languages. I can translate and record your copy in both English and Spanish for brand consistency across borders.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Colon by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Colon is a Standard subscriber.
• Andrew Colon was last active on Voice123 108 days ago