Announcer, character, British, Children's audio
Mellow/baritone/with a slight British tint.
Often sound younger than my age
Warm, Fun, Smooth, Versatile, Quirky, Character voices
Narrated children's books and have audio samples.
I have my own studio.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Born in London (a few decades ago) - so have that colour in my voice.
British, Upper crust or Cockney.
My Voice Experience
Narrated children's audio books for Child's Play International and Western Publishing.
Provided narration and several character voices for an audio guide company (HeadTrips).
BA in Fine Arts from UCLA - in Music and Theatre
Produced and voiced many voiceover sessions - for clients like Disney, A&E, Discovery.
Composed songs and scores for many films and television shows.
Full resume lists them on LinkedIn.
My Studio Equipment
Computer is a Mac Intel
ProTools (8) and Digital Performer (7)
Mega gigs of music and processing plug-ins for both
Neumann M149 (Tube)
AKG C414 B-ULS
Mix Board is a Mackie 24-8 Analog
Speakers are Mackie HR824's and two Genelecs.
Iso booth for vocals.
Born in London, England, based in Los Angeles, I have served in many capacities in entertainment from:
writing cue cards - composing songs,
underscore films, television, commercials,
conducting/arranging and producing music internationally, directing shows,
calculating and maintaining budgets,
filing union and publishing paperwork,
booking talent, travel, facilities,
working with celebrities
I’ve somehow managed to interact successfully with company presidents, heads of departments, and co-workers. egos large and small.
I’m equally comfortable in corporate offices and recording studios – having served on both sides of the desk and soundproof glass.
I’ve directed musical sequences for films “Cinderella” and “Fairy Tales”, Vegas shows “Wayland & Madam Go To Harlem”, “Pipe Dreams”.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andrew Belling by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andrew Belling is a Standard subscriber.
Andrew Belling does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Andrew Belling was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Andrew Belling does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Andrew Belling was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.