Wry, Character Specialist, Offbeat, Guy Next Door
• Andres Herrera is registered with Voice123 since 2013-10-10.
• Andres Herrera started his/her voice over career in 2000.
• Currently Andres Herrera is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Andres Herrera was last active on Voice123 262 days ago
Describe your voice and variations for different types of projects. For example, warm and deep for narrations, sexy and fun for commercials, smooth and professional for presentations, etc.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer voice direction services
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Separate them with commas. Be imaginative. Include the many ways accents you perform can be referred to.
My Voice Experience
You can present your experience in different ways. Write a paragraph, list your jobs, tell a story, or any way you prefer. Keep in mind you want to catch the reader's attention. Include the type of recordings you have done in your prior jobs and how they were used. You can include company names, locations and dates.
Include college degrees, classes, workshops, seminars and any activity in which you learned about doing voice overs. Include other types of studies related to the voice over industry, such as performing arts, music, communications, media production, or journalism.
My Studio Equipment
If you have your own studio (or easy access to one), please list its equipment here. Completing this area properly will show voice seekers how knowledgeable about audio engineering you are.
What else is important for clients to know about you? This information will help them know if you will bind with the project. Include skills in activities that support voice over services. You also may want to write about skills or knowledge related to other careers or jobs you've had.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Andres Herrera by email or phone, please click here.