conversational, singer, versatile, natural, comedy
I am a seasoned vocalist with complete control over my instrument.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
• French - Other
• Spanish - Mexican
• English - Caribbean
• English - Scotland
• English - Latin American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Russian, Australian, Southern, Wisconsin, Brittish, French, valley girl, Latin, Jamaican, New York/ New Jersey, Armenian, different children's character voices for cartoons.
My Voice Experience
My professional voiceover experience since a young girl has been singing theme songs for cartoons. I recorded my first at the age of seven for Lorimar. I have also recorded several character voices for demos for Disney's "Sofia the First". Commercially I have made repeat clients of Nature Made, Febreze and Kraft.
I studied at Talkshop LA under Martha Miyakis for intermediate voiceover and private coaching. I studied animation with Charlie Adler and Pat Fraley.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 103 microphone
Avid MBox processor
I am very comfortable with improv in both an acting and singing setting. I pride myself on taking direction well and making happy, return clients.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Andi Gibson by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Andi Gibson is a Standard subscriber.
• Andi Gibson was last active on Voice123 11 days ago