Baritone, sophisticated,worldly, international
A mature baritone, with a “Pan European” accent, sounding "wordly", intelligent and sophisticated, suitable for delivering an “international message” for global brands and companies.
Clients: AMERICAN EXPRESS, ACCENTURE, TELE2, BMW, GRAVITY, ARLA CREAM CHEESE, TOMCAT RODENT, LITTLE CAESAR'S PIZZA, SANOFI PASTEUR, BIOMED FOR COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY, MENTOR GRAPHICS, ETC.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Swedish roots means that I speak Swedish and English with a Swedish or Nordic accent or international "pan European" accent.
I can do English with French and German accent.
My Voice Experience
I have received professional voice over training at Peter Rofe Voice Inc. during 2012, and II have recorded a commercial voice over demo and a narration voice over demo.
I am presently going to voice over workshops and auditions in New York.
I have recently finished a 18 minutes narration for Golden Era Production in Los Angeles, and a narration for 11 videos for Pfizer International.
Peter Rofe Voice Inc.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C 414 B-ULS
I am a singer and songwriter from Sweden living in New York since 1998. I have been nominated for International male vocalist by the "American Smooth Jazz Award" in 2010, along with Michael Buble, Seal and Matt Dusk, and nominated for "Best Male Jazz Vocalist" by the Broadway World Cabaret Award in 2012.
I have recorded three CDs, adult contemporary music with jazz elements, romantic songs about "death and despair". One #1 internet radio smooth jazz hit in 2009.
I have been a president and a senior partner of a management consulting firm for 15 year so I am very familiar with the corporate world and corporate communications
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Anders Holst by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Anders Holst is a Standard subscriber.
• Anders Holst was last active on Voice123 28 days ago