Enthusiastic, Warm & Inviting w/a touch of Sultry
• Amy Poulson is registered with Voice123 since Jun 27, 2011.
• Amy Poulson started his/her voice over career in 2010.
• Currently Amy Poulson is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
• Amy Poulson was last active on Voice123 5 days ago
As warm and inviting as your favorite soccer mom, as fresh and enthusiastic as a high school cheerleader, yet as sensual and enticing as a lover's touch. Narration styles span the sweet innocence of a child to the sharp sophistication of a woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. Great range and utmost professionalism.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
From 14-year old boy in an audio play to female cockroach from NY on stage, willing to stretch and work with whatever sounds we can imagine together.
My Voice Experience
My vocal experience dates back to age 5 when I sang my first Christmas solo at church. Many voice lessons, accompanied choirs and a cappella groups later, I still love using my voice to entertain and inform.
I worked as a Training and Development Consultant for 13 years, developing a keen eye and ear for effective delivery techniques. I also recorded books for the blind, providing narration experience.
Most of my professional work has been recorded for the business to business environment, serving as an announcer and educator for advertising and informational campaigns.
Bachelor of Arts in Speech Communication, University of Illinois - Urbana/Champaign
More choral performance than you can shake a stick at! Most recently, A Capella Women's Quintet, "Noteable Women" and audition-only, 100 person mixed chorus, "Vocal Essence."
Stage performance ranging from musicals to 10-minute play festivals.
My Studio Equipment
My home studio has simple but effective recording and editing equipment and resources (primary mic & recording: Pocketrak W24; primary editing: Cubase AI5). I am also happy to record at any studio located in the Twin Cities Metro area.
Unknown - Click here to ask Amy Poulson
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amy Poulson by email or phone, please click here.