Natural & conversational with a hip, youthful vibe
You need a voice. I happen to have one.
Casting a commercial or explainer? My voice can be conversational or corporate, understated or energetic, sexy or soccer mom…all while retaining a hip, youthful vibe to complement your company or product.
Video game or app developer? My voice can morph into a dozen different characters, including a young girl or boy, southerner, hipster, Brit, tween and more.
More info on my studio and a larger client list can be found at VoiceofAmy.com. Connect with me via LinkedIn, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your voice over project and get a custom audition of your script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Neutral or "NPR" Accent
My Voice Experience
I'm SAG-AFTRA eligible and recently voiced projects for Toys 'R Us, Make-A-Wish, American Express, Shutterfly, Verizon, General Mills, Deloitte and Ebay. In addition to commercials, corporate narrations, and characters, I have experience with e-learning, apps and games, telephone systems, and more.
In addition to my formal education, I continue to work with voice coaches on an ongoing basis. I've also studied acting at the American Conservatory Theater (A.C.T.) and at the BATS School of Improv.
My Studio Equipment
I work out of a professional home studio with state-of-the-art equipment to deliver the high-quality audio you demand. My studio is equipped with a WhisperRoom sound isolation booth and a Neumann microphone. I am equally comfortable self-directing and working on client-directed sessions via ISDN, Source Connect, ipDTL, Skype or phone patch.
I provide raw audio or edited files in any format you need. I can add music or sound effects, whether it's from my own effects library, provided by you, or sourced externally. I can deliver your audio via email, FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, or other online services.
I am a full-time voice actor and offer fast turnaround, with most projects delivered within hours.
I hold a Masters degree in Integrated Marketing Communications and spent more than a decade in public relations and marketing for video game companies including LucasFilm and Electronic Arts. I have an appreciation for both the art of game development...and for the work that goes into crafting the perfect message about the product. As a voice actor, I am the physical embodiment of your marketing message, and that responsibility is at the top of my mind every time I step up to the mic.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Amy Farris by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Farris is a Premium subscriber.
• Amy Farris has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours