Conversational, professional, accents & characters
A very versatile delivery, satisfying reads from hard sell to soft & alluring to warm, friendly, "smiling" reads. Professional, articulate voice-overs for on-hold/phone greeting messages. Light, fun delivery for casual narrations. Accents are a specialty as is voice acting for character projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
saint petersburg, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
REFINED BRITISH, COCKNEY BRITISH, AUSTRALIAN, IRISH, SCOTTISH, CARIBBEAN, CANADIAN, SOUTHERN, MID-WEST, NORTHEAST.
My Voice Experience
Experienced voice over talent since 1991, covering every possible attitude and necessity. Vocal deliveries include accents in English, Irish, German, Spanish, New York, Jamaican, Southern, plus. Hundreds of television & radio commercial credits. Currently heard on the nationally syndicated television show "Powerboating in Paradise TV". Other projects include voicing the walking tour for the marine aquarium in downtown Los Angeles, over-head advertisements at Shell gas stations across the country, instructional software for countless computer programs & in-store announcements for major grocery store chains. Also versed in on hold announcements & voice mail systems.
After receiving a degree at Broward Community College in Ft. Lauderdale, attended The Brown Institute for broadcasting. Just before graduating with honors, interned with WJQY-FM/MIAMI. Hired by WJQY & worked on air with a major concentration in commercial production. Hired by Cox Radio in 1997, covering production duties for 6 stations. Also has a home studio to better service clients.
My Studio Equipment
Audio software used is Adobe Audition 1.5
Unknown - Click here to ask Amy Cardy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Amy Cardy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Amy Cardy is a Standard subscriber.
• Amy Cardy was last active on Voice123 61 days ago