Character, Funny, Accent, Male, Personal, Friendly
• Amir Sberlo is registered with Voice123 since Jan 02, 2010.
Amir Sberlo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Amir Sberlo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
• Amir Sberlo started his/her voice over career in 2008.
• Currently Amir Sberlo is a Standard subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 0
Amir Sberlo does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Amir Sberlo was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
I have a friendly, personable voice. I can sound professional as well as do characters. Tell me what you want it to sound like and I'll do it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
San Francisco, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
New York, Southern, California Surfer-Dude. Various hispanic accents such as Mexican, Spanish, Cuban. English - Cockney as well as upper-class. Scottish, Irish, German, Russian, Indian, Israeli. I am generally able to pick up accents after some time of being exposed to them so with practice there could be much more.
My Voice Experience
I worked at KWVA radio in Eugene Oregon for 2 years as a DJ and as a production assistant. As a DJ, I chose music to play as well as discussed the songs and spoke with callers on the air. As a production assistant, I recorded numerous Public Service Announcements that were played on the radio. I have also done narration and voice over work for my colleague's films that he makes for his graduate program at NYU.
I have taken several voice over classes and workshops including ones with actor, voiceover talent, director, teacher and private coach, David Rosenthal.
My Studio Equipment
I operate in my own home studio with the audio recording and editing program Pro Tools LE 8. I have numerous microphones including the classic SM-57 and SM-58 vocal and instrument mics made by Shure. I have an AKG Perception 200 Condensor Microphone that provides extreme clarity for voice especially. I also use an A.R.T. Tube MP Studio microphone preamplifier that give any recording a clear, warm tone.
I have been recording music and voice with Pro Tools for over 7 years and am proficient with the program.
I am a talented musician. I play guitar, bass, drums, piano and harmonica. I have been playing and recording music for 10 years on my own as well as in various bands- rock, jazz, funk, salsa. I am more than willing to help add music to a recording if necessary.
I am also very open to suggestions and constructive criticism. I can make my voice sound the way you want it to with my vocal skill as well as my sound editing abilities. I am creative and always excited to try something new.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Amir Sberlo by email or phone, please click here.