Funny, Believable, Calming, Articulate, Sarcastic
• Amber Petty is registered with Voice123 since Jul 15, 2010.
• Amber Petty started his/her voice over career in 2009.
• Currently Amber Petty is a Premium subscriber.
• Auditions and proposals submitted through Voice123 during the past six months: 15
• Amber Petty was last active on Voice123 40 days ago
My voice is intelligent, clear, and friendly. From years of work in improv and sketch comedy with the Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, I'm very comfortable with improv and comedic material giving my voice range from sarcastic to calming. Professional and articulate for presentations and educational products, funny and conversational for commercials, and great with characters and soothing narration for audiobooks. As a Voice and Speech instructor at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts, I have command of clean articulation and dialects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - North American
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
New York, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British RP, Cockney, London, Scottish, Irish, French, Russian, American Southern, American Midwestern, New York,New Jersey,Long Island
My Voice Experience
Since I was a kid, I wanted to do voiceovers. One, because I loved the idea of bringing something like the Simpsons to life and Two, because I could wear a mumu to work if I wanted to.
Though I've yet to show up to work in a mumu, I've been working in the Voice field for six years. I'm a professor of Voice and Speech and Dialects at the American Academy of Dramatic Arts and have recently jumped into the specific world of Voiceover.
In the past year, I've done commercials for Barney's, Sports Club LA, Cablevision, and Dance Your A** Off for Oxygen Network. All were done in their New York Studios, though I'm happy to provide a dry voiceover track from home.
Voice and Speech Instructor -American Academy of Dramatic Arts- 7 years
Improv and Sketch Performer - Upright Citizens Brigade Theater - 4 years
Commercial Voice Over Class - Carrie Faverty of SoundLounge
Private Voice Over Coaching - David Lyerly
My Studio Equipment
Samsung CO1U Microphone
Lots of experience with improv and comedy, copy editing skills offered, dialect coaching available
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Amber Petty by email or phone, please click here.